Monday, November 11, 2013

#10 - It's coming closer!

We have both the date for our final work day before moving: the 22nd of November.
Then, we'll go to Switzerland to see Tyn's family.
And on the 29th of November, we'll leave France with Choco and Bash. \o/

I would also like to take this opportunity to show you this excellent newspaper article done by an awesome journalist! (Sorry it's only in French, but the resume is that Tyn rocks!)

 

I am really proud of my King (I promise that one day we will take a picture like the Lion King if we have a child, or if Choco or Bash accept to do it ;-))

In France, our apartment is sold and is becoming more and more empty. Our housing, for the first three months in Bellevue has been found:  Metro 112, 317 112th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
It's really near the city center of Bellevue (I can easily go shopping) and near a bus station (Tyn can easily go to work). :D

No comments:

Post a Comment